S T A R B O Y
The ★ Slashdot Systems Engineer
A seasoned global ccTLDist (with significant mention also at BBC/MIT)
- New cover letter/resume.
- Featuring "structure" from Enlil and help from Mylitta/Pazuzu/Ninlil.
- Also featuring 99% C++ certificate, MIT mention, and ccTLDs noted by the British Broadcasting Corporation.
- Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, or Jenkins is easy. In-between commutes with LinuxAcademy now possible.
- Experienced ✓ in Python/Linux from Nuper Technology working for Daniel Wood Pricegrabber alumni.
- Forged by iron will Misharu for DevOps.
Resume or cover new/improved as of 10-18-2019 7:46PM PST.
Download the resume
Download the cover letter
Welcome to www.starboy.me 💻 My website for hiring starboy (prestigious Charles Thompson).
Accelerate your DevOps with genuine Mesopotamian divine:
Looking for the following job roles out of CityDrinker:
- "DevOps Engineer"
- "Cloud Operations"
- "Systems Engineer"
- "Linux Systems Engineer"
- "Production Engineer"
Charles Thompson known internationally for hacking the planet as a teen by the BBC and Slashdot press has been into computers since the early nineties and is the owner of dankweed.com (for the future of marijuana legalization). Chuck is interested in full time jobs doing DevOps using his one year LinuxAcademy subscription at the office or in between commutes (Caltrain!) for his first sports car - the Alfa Romeo Giulia TI Sport AWD. Chuck stands strong with a high C++ certificate score and is the only one with global ccTLD experience to take on tech as a career. He is a student at Silicon Valley Adult Education but would work on his GED if he got a suitable full time job with medical benefits from his real hacking world record/system administrator experience plus he is connected in divine with capability.
Benefits of the Slashdot Systems Engineer
- Has had root on 11 ccTLDs, ns2.signaturedomains.com, and b.root-servers.net (>1,000,000 domains).
- He is featured on Slashdot, the BBC, and has open source mention on MIT for discovering a glitch in BitchX ANSI color codes (as "goat" of EFNet).
- He has met Juan Diego Calle from .CO Internet S.A.S.
- He is starboy.
- "Literate" with Nisaba. Has Kabta the construction.
- At this time we are not considering contracts. Only in-house recruiters are considered.
- Python programming
- Ruby programming
- Linux (Redhat, Gentoo, Ubuntu)
- BIND / DNS and shell scripting
Would be good at doing:
- Kubernetes / Docker / Gitlab
- automation/test infrastructure
- Build management (SCMs like git repos)
- Artifactory or Gradle/Maven
- ELK stack / Prometheus
- Puppet / Ansible / Chef / CFEngine / Salt
- Infrastructure as Code, Terraform
- More BIND
- More Git
- More Redhat
- More CentOS
- More Ubuntu
- CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and other tools
- ...all other Dev Ops methodologies/tools
- Mt. San Jacinto College - C++ ✔ 99%
- De Anza College - Introduction to Linux
- Mt. San Jacinto College - Data / Network Communications
- Student at Silicon Valley Adult Education - Adult School Diploma Program
Find him on Twitter, Instagram (business related), Angel.co, Github, and LinkedIn.
Email here to get in touch.
References available by request.
Designed with Vim.
Copyright © Charles Thompson (2019) all rights reserved.